Complete Leather Care for Your Car Seat Cover
One of the easiest ways to make your car look more expensive is by installing leather-made car interiors. You can consider putting leather seat covers for that instant “car glow-up”. Before making that decision you should first weigh the pros and cons of having a quality leather car seat cover. If you have a bigger budget then why not, right?
Covering your car seat with leather has many benefits. Prestige Perfection, a leading company for custom car seat covers in Australia, believes that leather car interiors are worthy investments. In order for you to enjoy your leather interiors for a longer time, we are sharing the proper leather care tips in this blog.
Determine the Kind of Leather You Have
There are different types of leather in the market used in car interiors. Each kind requires a different cleaning style. This is why research first before jumping into a leather-cleaning frenzy.
Choose the Correct Leather-Cleaner Solution
If you choose to buy commercial leather cleaner solutions, it is best to go for the product with natural and non-toxic ingredients. This tip can save your health and your leather car seat covers in the long run.
Research About the Correct Cleaning Routine
This kind of seat covers are truly valuable so you better study how to clean them the right way. You can always hire an expert to do it, but knowing how to do it can save you loads of money.
- Before wiping any cleaning product, vacuum the seat covers thoroughly to remove sand, loose grime that may scratch it during the cleaning process.
- It is advisable to use microfiber towels due to its super-absorbent property.
- Read the cleaning instructions on your desired cleaning product to attain the best possible results.
- If you are using a leather product for the first time, it is best to do a spot test first to avoid bigger damage.
- Take it easy when cleaning the leather seat covers. Start cleaning on a small section and do it slowly but surely.
- If you are on a budget, mixing two parts vinegar and one part water can be a great substitute leather cleaner.
- Please be prompt in wiping spills and dirt to avoid permanent stains and scratches.
- Schedule a regular cleaning session and condition the leather occasionally.
Find the Best Leather Seat Cover in Australia here at Prestige Perfection
If you want to have luxury seat covers for your car, Prestige Perfection is the best car modification company that can deliver. Aside from high quality leather car seat covers, we also have a wide range of luxurious car accessories such as custom car mats, 3D mats and trunk mats. Contact Prestige Perfection now to explore great car interior options.
27 Jan 2022